Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hump day!

I hate that expression. Anyways, it's Wednesday and today was my last math class until Monday (when I take my final). I am SO happy. I now have a four day weekend :) But I'm stressing out about my essay for my English 200 class that is due Tuesday. We picked a novel at the beginning of the semester and we had all semester to read it so we could write our final essay about it. Of course I have procrastinated all semester and have only read the first two chapters. Although, this book is extremely hard to get in to. It hasn't caught my attention at all so I have no desire to read it. I might cheat and just spark note it. And then completely BS the essay like I have with the past two essays for this class. I'm not an English major, which is what this class is for, so the whole semester I was just like :|
Oh speaking of. I changed my major once again. Instead of Marine Biology I'm going to become a Veterinary Assistant. And then from there I'll become a Veterinarian. I think it's a more practical way to start my career. Marine Biology is just more of a dream. In order to travel the world and do wildlife conservation I need to have the skills to actually be able to help the animals. I'm actually really excited because now I actually feel like I'll be secure in a career no matter where I move (especially because I am moving out of Arizona as soon as I get the chance).
Besides school, my Forever 21 package came in the mail!! :) And my mom just found me a listing for a part time job as a receptionist at an animal eye car place! So I need to fix up my resume and send it in to them. This would be so perfect! If I get this job I'm quitting Geoff's office. :)
Now it's time for lunch.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment