Monday, December 13, 2010

Stress. Stress. & More Stress.

I got 'laid off' today. My boss can't 'afford' to pay me anymore. In a way I'm glad because I hated it here and now I can go to Glendale whenever. But I want to stay in Glendale. I want to live there, but I don't know if I can afford to. I've been looking into apartments and I've found some for about $400-500 a month which is good I guess, but at this very moment I can't afford that. So I'm going job searching this weekend. Any job I can get I'm taking. Plus I have to think about what school I want to go to. I want to go to Kaplan, but it's $40,000 for two years of the program. :/ If I live on my own, though, financial aid should cover a lot of it. But the college I'm at right now has a veterinary program for less, but it's on the east side of town and I don't want to live over there anymore. I thought about moving over to Glendale and then just driving to that school on the days of my classes, but my mom just keeps saying how much of a waste of gas that would be and blah, blah, blah. I think maybe I should just focus on getting a second job and saving up. There's not much else I can do. I'll probably be living at Randy's for weeks on end now because there is absolutely no point of going home. I might have to bring an actual suitcase over with all my clothes. I wish they had an extra bedroom so I could just live there. Randy's closet is pretty small I don't think both of our clothes would fit in it. I wish I wasn't at work right now so I could actually be out getting stuff done. I feel like I'm wasting time being here. Next Tuesday is my last day and it couldn't come fast enough. :|

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Omg..I almost cried when I read this.. :( I got to go job hunting too on Monday I hope you get to find a job too..I'm not going to school either and it sucks I am sending you my positive vibes to you and luck!<33

    ReplyDelete