Ahh Mondays. Went to math this morning to find out that we're not learning anything new anymore and it'll all be reviewing the semester. I could have slept a little longer this morning and skipped class if I had known that. Oh well. I have a test Wednesday so I need to do my homework tonight and tomorrow. Although not tonight because my math book is at my dads house and I'll be staying at my moms tonight. Oops. Randy had math today too & he had a test that I tried to help him study for last night. He texted me and said it was so hard and he forgot how to do it all. SO being the good girlfriend that I am I told him to give me the problems and I'd work them out and send him a picture of it. Which is exactly what I did.
And so I helped my boyfriend cheat on his math test today. That just seems really wrong. Hahaha. But oh well I want him to pass because I love him. ♥
Now I'm at work, studying for this insurance exam that I have to take in two months. I know that sounds like a long time to study, but this test is supposedly the hardest test I'll probably ever take. The study material itself is as many pages as the longest Harry Potter book. :|
So two months is supposed to be good. I wish I had more time though :/ Anyways, enough about that. Pizza for lunch! :) I really hope Clockworks steps their game up today. I'm tired of under cooked mushrooms. We shall see at lunch time. Which is soon. Wow today is flying by. Yay :)
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment