So I started the year entirely too lazy. January 1st I stayed in my pjs until about four in the afternoon and pretty much did the same thing the next day. And that whole week if i didnt have to work i would just lay around completely unproductive. But now things are going great. I'm being promoted at my new job at Robeks and me and Randy are moving into our new apartment on friday :) I can't wait to get things for the apartment like dishes and silverware. We went to Target today to look at home stuff and we got all excited planning what we'd have in the apartment. We want to hopefully keep the apartment mostly black, white, and silver as the color scheme. But we're also doing this all on a budget so we'll see how it goes. Luckily my mom is taking me shopping on Sunday and I know we'll have fun picking everything out.
I've basically done everything on my own and I like it that way. I love Randy to death but he's definitely not ready to take on everything. He's lucky I have such good credit and I have the smarts to get everything set up. I got the apartment we want, I set up our aps, and tomorrow I'll set up the Internet and we'll be all set to move in. I wish I didn't have to work on Friday so we could just get our keys and start moving in. But I'll just have to put my patient pants on and wait till saturday. :) penny is gonna love being able to run around wherever she wants and not be stuck in a room all day. That's what I'm most excited about.
This is the futon we want to get for the living room:
No comments:
Post a Comment