I'm letting my impatience get the best of me. We get our keys tomorrow so I should be packing tonight but when I started to pack I felt like it was pointless because I can't even move any of it yet. I need to go get the cashiers check for the apartment and the bank closes at five but I'm putting it off and being lazy. Ugh! I need to kick myself in the ass and get going. I'm bummed I had to work today because this all would have been done already. And I'm now realizing we don't have any boxes. I need to call my grandpa and see if he has any. I know my mom does but she's all the way out in Mesa and that would be a pointless drive just for boxes. I wish it was tomorrow already and I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. I guess I should be thankful that I have Saturday Sunday Monday off so I can spend those days setting everything up. This feels like I'm complaining entirely too much. Haha. Alright time to get motivated! :)
Xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment