So I recently took a trip to Ulta to restock my dwindling makeup. Everything tends to run out at once. I didn't get too much just what I needed.
NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Powder
NYX Le Frou Frou Mascara
NYX Lip Liner in coral
NYX Eyebrow kit
As you can see I bought everything NYX. I love this brand, it's inexpensive and most importantly it's cruelty free! I really like the powder it goes on smooth and it lasts all day. The mascara is okay it does it's job, but it's nothing too amazing. I really like the eyebrow kit especially since I've never used one before. And I haven't tried the lip liner yet, but I got it to go with my new coral lipgloss from Almay (also cruelty free).
Some items I got, but didn't get a picture of:
Almay liquid lip balm in Cantaloupe Cream
Yes To Tomatoes Moisturizer
The lip gloss from Almay is really nice. It's not sticky and the color lasts fairly long. The moisturizer is also really nice and it smells really good. I like the way it makes my skin feel. So yeah those are just a few items I picked up.


No comments:
Post a Comment