Saturday, February 12, 2011

New job; New me.

So, so excited I got this job. It was so out of the blue I completely forgot I applied for it online. And then BAM the manager called me yesterday and told me she wanted to do an interview Saturday at 2. I was like YESSSS! And then I go to the interview and she was so nice and really funny it made interviewing so easy. And she told she would call me later in the day and let me know what they decided. So an hour and fifteen minutes later I get a phone call from her and she told me I had gotten the job as long as my background check came out good. :) (And of course it did) So I have orientation on Monday at 3:00 pm. AHHH. I am just so excited it's ridiculous. <3
I told my grandpa today that I found a new job and I think he's excited. I told him I couldn't come in on Monday cause I had orientation and he was like that's fine. So that's good he's taking it well. Although I did tell him I was looking for a job. Haha. :)
Other than that, things have been really good. 2011 has been a great year so far. <3

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment