Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wooo.

I haven't updated in a while. I actually haven't even been on the computer that much since school started. I think it's also because I live with Randy now and I don't feel the need to go on the computer. Which I like. The computer makes my head hurt. But right now he's sleeping. And snoring REALLY loud.
Anyways, school has been alright, my aerobics class is going to kick my butt! Today's work out was intense haha. Art history is gonna be really interesting I'm actually pretty excited for that class. Math is going to suck so much. I'm in Trig and my teacher just seems like he's gonna suck at teaching :/ And then there's sociology which I'm SO excited for! Me and Randy have that together which is going to make it really fun. We have to do this picture project on a social issue and I'm doing mine on animal abuse. I'm gonna take pictures at the shelter I volunteer at. I'm really excited. <3
Tonight we're going to Jerry's (Randy's brother) play he's in. I'm kind of excited I'm gonna be so proud of him! Yesterday was his opening night and I texted him 'good luck Jerold' and he was like 'Nooo don't say that you have to say break a leg!' Hahaha oops I'm a theatre noobie! :) Alrighty I've run out of things to ramble about. Bleh. <3

Xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. Aww sounds like fun! how was the play? sounds like living with your boyfriend is fun how is that? hope you're doing well :3 <33

    ReplyDelete