Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas.


Every year it gets more and more different. I love the idea of traditions, but my family just seems to grow apart more each year. We used to go to the same church with my grandpa every year, but last year (since we moved 30 miles away from him) my mom, brother, and I went to a different church on our side of town. It just wasn't the same. Plus the fact that me and Randy had just broken up which made it even more weird since he had been going every year since we started dating. But this year I'm 19 and I'm doing Christmas my way. Me and Randy are back together so we will be going to church with my grandpa. I don't really care if my mom doesn't come. When I think of Christmas I think of my grandpa and that's who I want to spend it with. Oh and Randy of course :) I need this Christmas to bring back good memories. To be happy again.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment